Since our first professional disco for a wedding in 1989 we have been in constant demand to provide the disco or DJ services for functions and venues around the north of England.
Whether your function is a small gathering just requiring background music or whether you’re giving a full-on- party at a large venue, we can provide you with the relevant and appropriate entertainment.
With a selection ranging from the 1950s to present day, we will play the music that you like for your function.
None of our DJs are Mic-Shy, nor do they continuously come out with pointless waffle (nor do they put on a silly DJ voice). What they will do is give a good evening’s entertainment that you will remember.
We have a strict dress code which will correspond with the venue and the function that we perform at. You’ll see no ‘jeans and t-shirt’ unless it’s appropriate to the event.
It’s your function so decide on the type of music we play. We certainly are not the sort of company who will force you to dance Agadoo or YMCA. (We have both those songs but they rarely get played unless you specifically request them!)
We will meet you prior to your event and ensure that we fully understand your requirements.
Our DJs are DBS & CRB checked.
Prices start from £150. Wedding Video prices start from £485. There is a reduced package rate if wedding video and DJ services are booked together.
For an informal chat about how we can help you with our DJ service CONTACT US
VENUES where we have performed:
- The Winter Gardens, Blackpool (for the after show part for Summer Holiday attended by Cliff Richard – and many other celebrity functions).
- The Hilton Hotel, Blackpool (formerly The Pembroke Hotel) corporate Christmas season.
- The Grand Hotel, Lytham, St. Annes (for Christmas season, Bernie Nolan’s wedding and Bernie Nolan’s 40 th – yes THAT Bernie Nolan).
- The Savoy Hotel, Blackpool (weddings and corporate functions).
- The Warwick Hotel, Blackpool (for weddings, corporate functions and Masonic occasions).
- The Swarbricks, Blackpool (now O’Neills). Three year residency
- Central Park, Manchester (now Thompson Arms) Three year residency
- Dickens Nightclub, Manchester
- Maximes Nightclub, Wigan
- The Queen Elizabeth Hall, Oldham
- Valley Gardens, Withernsea
- Yates, Carlisle
And many other prestigious venues too numerous to mention.
You really made our wedding reception special. Steve and I can’t thank you enough for the brilliant effort you put into tonight. You were excellent. Can you do the DJing for my 40th birthday party?
It can’t be easy doing a gig for the amount of celebrities here but you just did it. You weren’t fazed at all. You did a fantastic job. Thank you.
Darren Day (lead actor in Summer Holiday in Blackpool) – N.B. This was said with Cliff Richard nodding in agreement!
I thoroughly enjoyed this evening and it was all down to you playing appropriate music for the people here. A thoroughly considerate disc jockey. Well done.
Nigel Love (son of Geoff Love the music arranger)